The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story OF Valdan the Immortal

3 posters

Go down

The Story OF Valdan the Immortal Empty The Story OF Valdan the Immortal

Post  Valdan Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am

It all started when a young paladin was commanding a battalion of troops attacking the Icecrown Citadel. The battle raged on for days then weeks then months then even a year. Blood sweat and the metallic sound of swords, shields and armor clashing with one another filled the air. Valdan the young paladin was fighting of a group of undead when he was finally struck down from behind by Loros the Damned his arch nemesis. What seemed like minutes was actually days when Valdan awoke on a table from being resurrected he couldn't remember what had happened at the battle of Icecrown citadel but the pain of being stabbed through the heart. He awoke as a death knight of immense power.

Years of learning with Loros the Damned, who now is his most trusted friend, trained him to control all the dark power that had been granted to him. Now he is an unstoppable force of death. Not to long after his training he became a scourge commander, sending raid groups to destroy villages that stood a ground against the lich king. Years passed and many had tried to assassinate Valdan but none succeded. Thus he became known as the Immortal or the Undying. after 12 years of service to the Lich King he was recruited by the grand death knight Menelaus leader of a band of the finest undead commanders ever known. Thus this is how Valdan came to power, and to know when Valdan has destroyed a village or fended of a battle group look for 2 3 bodys forming the shape of a triangle. Then run away as far and as quickly as you can for he might return to the sight of his mark.

Though after a few years in the service of Menelaus, Valdan the Immortal started to have a tendacy to "impress" the ladys thus he gained the title The Love Fool from his friends Zolah, Skoota and Loros the Damned.

Last edited by Valdan on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Valdan

Back to top Go down

The Story OF Valdan the Immortal Empty Reply

Post  Menelaus Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am

I must admit . . this story was awesome . . I enjoyed reading it . . good job Valdan . . keep it up.
Menelaus
Menelaus
Admin

https://theundeadscourge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Story OF Valdan the Immortal Empty Re: The Story OF Valdan the Immortal

Post  Dusk Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Awesome story I must say. I read it all, and really it is a good stander in the groups of these, the rest are good but this is sort of better. Maybe this can go into a Part 2. I like your work, keep it up!

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

The Story OF Valdan the Immortal Empty Reply to Dusk

Post  Valdan Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:06 am

Thx dusk and menelaus. Yer im thinking of making a part 2 actually, but i need to think up some ideas first. Though with the guild RPs im getting more ideas. Like one of the RPs sometime last week or something like that, the one where we assulted the Scarlet Crusade's fortress, Fang and I defected from the Undead scourge at the end and that gave me a BIG! idea for my story.

Thanx for the comment, again.

Valdan

Back to top Go down

The Story OF Valdan the Immortal Empty Re: The Story OF Valdan the Immortal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum