The Undead Scourge is DEAD.

Go down

The Undead Scourge is DEAD.

Post  Kishin on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 pm

This is just a topic, notifying all members currently still in the guild. If you'd like, feel free to stay. If you are still active, leave the guild and wait for Menelaus' revival. You are just wasting your time in TUS now. Go explore other guilds. My favourites are <Roleplayer> and <Empire of Blood>
Kishin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mine Is

Post  Dylahm on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Westfall Trading Company

My Alt Artyie Is in W T C
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look,

Post  Dylahm on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

im Not artyie, I Just like to Post jokes saying im him.
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Indeed it has died, and perhaps permanently.

Post  Veroth on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:18 pm

The Undead Scourge was a great, large, and over-all powerfull guild. With many people under its command, it never faltered. We used to have great, interesting, long, plot-twisting Roleplays. Many of our members were good people, and devoted friends. Menelaus was a great leader, and he found ways out of many situations our guild went through. Sometimes he dissappeard, but he allways came back. Our guild would go into dormancy, before reviving with a vengeance. We stood proud, a brilliant leader with determined soldiers, strategists, scientists, and officers, we were a force to be reckoned with. Old friends began to dissappear without trace, people began to leave, but Menelaus took us from the brink of extinction to a flourishing time of self-unity. However, as the servers members grew short, so did ours. Our numbers dwindled greatly, veterans became extremely scarce, and fresh recruits were nearly non-existant. We were weakned, Menelaus tried desperately to save us, but then he too dissappeard. Deprivation of activites, low active members, we needed a leader, and fast. Menelaus hasn't come back yet, and since then, The Undead Scourge toppled on itself. Now in ruins, the remainder of its members went to other guilds, and Menelaus' chance for guild revival grows slimmer each day. If you are still in the guild, please know it might not ever come back. As for me, I've quit Echeloned, and even if I wanted to come back, WoW isn't working for me.

Good day, Veroth.
Veroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Veroth.. No....!!!

Post  Dylahm on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Noo!!!
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Undead Scourge is DEAD.

Post  ZikeusThePlagued on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 pm

For those that remember me i am...or atleast i was Lich Zikeus the Plagued.I have quit WoW some time ago and that is my reason to disappear from the Echeloned.It is shame to hear that the guild for wich Menelaus and everyone else worked so much is dead.My personal experience from beign in the guild some time can be explained with just two words:Super cool.I was glad to be part of the Undead Scourge but i just feel that WoW was and is not the game for me anymore and that is the reason i left.I congratulate all those still true to the Undead Scourge and those that left-i am sure they had their very good reason.So this is why i came by just to tell you Farewell and to explain those who asked themselfs why did i left
I think that if you want the guild to survive in this grim times the remaining Liches(the people with most expirience in the guild) should make something like a Council that would act as the leading body until Menelaus` return.

Former Lich of the Plague Zikeus the Plagued
ZikeusThePlagued

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zikeus...

Post  Veroth on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Your reason for quitting WoW or Echeloned is your own. Be it unreasonable or not, it shall be accepted. You were one of our best members Zikeus, and I shall always remember you, and all of our other members. This was one of the best guilds, and it is shamefull indeed to see it die so painfully. Although you have reason Zikeus, the problem is: No one logs in anymore. Even if the remaining Liches banded together for a council, it wouldn't survive. Liches have no powers other than promotion, and so the guild would spiral out of controll. And if this council was created, it would be pointless. The only active Liches are gone. There is no way to save The Undead Scourge guild without its leader, Menelaus. Bring all the members back online for a day, all the Liches back, bring everyone together, but without a Menelaus it would fail. Think of it as keeping a brain dead person in life support for eternity. They would technically be alive, but not functional. Anyways Zikeus, it was good to know why you left. I'll still skulk around this forum and post every now and then. Everyone, I hope you've enjoyed The Undead Scourge while it lasted. Good Day.
Veroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Undead scourge is DEAD.

Post  Dylahm on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm

............I'm.... Bored.. as.... Hell..... Menelaus.....!
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

There is still hope guys

Post  Trollere on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 am

GUYS THE SERVER UPGRADED NOW ITS THE SAME VERSION AS GM 1 Menelaus might come back i sure hope he does im laying low for now miss all of you guys well ill hope mene comes SOON!!!!
Trollere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look Trollere!

Post  Dylahm on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Trollere.... How do i say this? Menelaus Might NEVER Come Back. What Were you on when he dissapeared? He Might even Be getting a New Pc, a new Harddrive, He Might Be dead, he might be having financial Problems. he Might not even Be on this earth! he might be on a different server! As i Said, HE MIGHT NEFA Come Back!! WE All HOPE he comes back.

He Might Not. EVER. EVER. EVEEERRR! EEVVVVEERRR Log onto menelaus Again! memememememememememememe.
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Uhm

Post  Trollere on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 am

Dylahm you do know that Menelaus is playing on server 1? people have seen him there Razz
Trollere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NokThar on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 am

uhuh /nod , <----- biggest custom house on echeloned, *runs of jumping*

NokThar

Back to top Go down

WTF?

Post  Dylahm on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Nokther SHUTS UP ABOUT HOUSE. Anyways...
OMGWTFBOOOM REALLAH>?!
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yeh really

Post  Trollere on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 am

Yeh really
Trollere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Council

Post  Sonny on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:47 am

Anyone that is still in this guild and is active, preferably a high ranking officer that can promote... should be online atleast an hour or two everyday. I'll be on Sonny everyday but if I'm not I'll be on Shaardan(Both GM#2)
find me... whisp me... and I'll be there to give you an advice on how to make a council until Menelaus' return.
I hope someone does that soon. I'm growing claustrophobic...

Sonny
Sonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Im CEWMING BACK Guys!

Post  Dylahm on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 pm

WHOO!!!
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its BORING here T_T

Post  Trollere on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 am

Its so boring ever since i quited WoW cant wait for a new computer Sad Sad Sad My PC is so fucked up ill come on in a year or 2 till than see you all and happy new year Sad
Trollere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whats going on?

Post  Blackterror on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey guys Blackterror here. I am pretty much new to The Undead Scourge I was recruited because my RP skills were good and I was one of Mene's favorites in the Battle against the Lich King. Some of you may remember me some of you might be like uhm sorry no. But I just want to know what suddenly happened to everyone. Did you guys move to Serve 1? Or did are leaderj ust vanish. I still log on every day and I see Menelous hasn't ben on for 23 days now. I figure its the holidays now and he probally left for vacation. But please give an update.

Blackterror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hes On server1..

Post  Dylahm on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I am never Going to server 1. Even if menelaus gos there. Server one Is Filled with the Most OP, Noobiest People.
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

err

Post  Xefor on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 am

i logged in 27th january 2010 and guess what. "Menalaus - last online: 1 day".
Maybe all hope isn't lost yet? :>
Xefor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylahm on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Menelaus is Back..
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:37 am

I've been with him yesterday... we RPed togheter... I'm trying to join back to the guild someone kicked me out. What a Face
Sonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum