The story of Ramirick Blacktongue.

Go down

Like me story?

The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_lcap0%The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_lcap14%The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_lcap29%The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_lcap14%The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_lcap43%The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_lcap0%The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

The story of Ramirick Blacktongue. Empty The story of Ramirick Blacktongue.

Post  Ramirick1 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 pm

In his early years he studied in the capitol of Lordaeron in the ways of an alchemist. Not long after joinin the class he was a master of brew and mixtures! When done with his exam in potions. He heard of the magnificent warlock Ropert Boch and straight away wanted to study under him. At the age of twenty he was a master of both potions and demonic magic! He planned to fill his place in this world as an evil villain getting control of villages with his power of toxic potions and devourering curses. But that all changed when he heard of the plague. The first thing he did when he heard of it. Was finding the source to help its cause. He reached Kel'Thuzad and helped him in the early time of the plague. Not long fter they were discovered he was slain by the holy Arthas. Then revived by the dark necromancers of the cult of the damned. But it didnt change his mind with any meanings or ideas. He still wished to join them and help them as an apothecary. Now he resides in his form of a monstrosity inside the crypt of the Scourge. Aiding them with his evil and dark thoughts od dominance.
Ramirick1
Ramirick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down