A phase difficultie.

Go down

A phase difficultie.

Post  Dusk on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 am

I don't like to complain alot about this type of thing, but I am having troubles with the Main Guild Phase. I enter the phase and sometimes go somewhere main where everybody is in the guild base type of area, and I get a World of Warcraft Error labeled : Access Violation. I must get on another character somewhere else and summon my errored character, and I was wondering..is it me? The phase? Why do I get a error? I have no idea why this happens, because sometimes I am perfectly fine, others I get errors non-stop. I have no idea if I did anything and can't remember, or did something and didn't know..just..you get the picture.. Rolling Eyes

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: A phase dificulty.

Post  Veroth on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:37 am

Well, if you're going to places such as the base, or other TUS places, there might be a recurring problem happening. Npc's in our phase have a tendency to crash people if the server hasn't restarted while it was spawned. This happens if you log out and come back to the area or go into it for the first time and the Npc hasn't been through a server restart. Try and wait for a server crash and come back afterwards. If it isn't fixed, contact an Administrator.

Hope it helped, Veroth. Suspect
Veroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A phase difficultie.

Post  Dusk on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks Veroth. I'll keep this in mind, and hopingly it gets fixed. If not..well..hopingly a administrator is open for speaking.

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A phase difficultie.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down