The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper

4 posters

Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper

Post  ImStamper Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 pm

It all started on one simple day in Silvermoon, when I first saw my father at age eleven. I was shocked and the most shocking was that, he was an assassin.My mother and I could'nt take him back for betraying us, so we left Silvermoon. I still visit my home sometime. When we moved to Durnholde,I discovered my powers to control time in my mind. It was like I could slow down time and kill people. It is turned on by anger and its called adrenaline, but I got some special effects with that. I can slow down time and aim perfectly for headshot, or evade enemies by doing perfect escape moves, like sliding under objects or doing some jumps. I can even disarm my enemies very easily, with that power,but the only problem is,it slows time down only for me not for the others.I got a job as ranger in the king's army. They said I was one of the best hunters they ever seen. One day they said that my job was one assassin to kill. Assassin appeared to be in Silvermoon, so I got a wierd feeling that, it might be my father.So I traveled for days to Silvermoon and hit up the local inn,once I got there,I started asking questions about that person/assassin. They said that there has been some murders lately, but not from this killer.I thought that it might be a problem, because my father has maybe a new suit or something.So I had fun in the inn for hours until, the City Bell was alarmed. They one of master enchanters have been murdered. Everyone was worried about, who is going to enchant their weapons now. About my father...I found out his dead.The killer was the same who murdered the enchanter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by ImStamper on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty Re: So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper

Post  ImStamper Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 pm

The murderer was assassin named Zakar. I started to think how I can kill him without alerting anyone else like assassins,guards.I collected intel about Zakar's location.I did alot of favours to everyone like outcasts from the Assassin society or some guards. I found out that Zakar is usually at the local inn wearing casual clothes like Canvas Vest and Knitted pants and gloves for disguise. It was 2th of september, time was 2 PM, death of Zakar.I went up to nearby building's roof. I took my bow out and made it ready to shoot. He drank alot of whiskey,beer,vodka, basically everything.He got REALLY drunk and got thrown out from the inn. He looked like he was about to get alcohol poisoning, but just in case...I shot him with an arrow.The arrow went perfectly through his heart. The kill was perfect. Guards looked around for the murderer/me.I left stolen bow and arrows right there. I got off the roof as quickly as possible but still some guards noticed some fast moving and started chasing me.They closed the town gates.I went up to to town walls and jumped down into the haystack. The recruiter who gave me the job was very happy with the job and gave me vacation for three weeks and one year salary.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ImStamper on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : To make i-s to I and some spelling mistakes were fixen)
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty Re: So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper

Post  ImStamper Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 pm

This all happened before the attack on the Sunwell.The king of Durnholde died in the plague and the whole kingdom came down because of the evil brother of the king.Im not really in the mood to talk about him.I already had my family.The attackers killed them ALL including visitors,travelling merchants, everyone.The summoning took Sunwell down.I escaped from there as fast as possible.I had to swim alot of miles to Azeroth.Some priests looking for survivors on the beach. I woke up in some tent,huge scar on my back.The sounds of the invasion where still able to be heard.The doctors said i still had to have some rest.I said "I have to move on....".I ended up in Silvermoon again.I got some money from a homeless guy by giving him my jacket.It wasnt much but atleast enough to get some weapons and clothes.In Murder's Row Street, my scar started hurting really bad.One guy passing by said that my back is colored with red.My white tank top was leaking from blood because the scar has got open and needed new strings. I walked into clinic like a drunk man and medics looked at me and helped me to walk to a nearest table.I was in lot of pain when the scar was fixed.The doctors used some magic on the scar after the surgery.They closed it, when i woke up. There wasnt nothing there anymore but it still hurt. I travelled to Nethergarde keep and from there I went with a horse to the Dark Portal.From there I got to Shattrath.I did some work around there. Favours,Usual Jobs,Assinations stuff like that so i had collected over thousand gold pieces.I decided to spend my money on Access to Sunreavers. Now I do some sidejobs there as "The Killer".I kill their enemies they keep giving me money.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Another Happy Ending! Very Happy

Last edited by ImStamper on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:06 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz it felt like it needed some extra touch)
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty Look i changed it.

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

It was a Very Intresting Story. -.-

~ Dylahm, Harbinger of Shadows.

Last edited by Dylahm on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Menelaus Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 am

Wow . . Dylahm , you ignored all of his epic BG and only focused on Revolver . . meh
Menelaus
Menelaus
Admin

https://theundeadscourge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty RE: A revolver?!

Post  Veroth Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Dylahm, by revolver, he could have simply meant a normal gun. There are many guns in World of Warcraft, and needless to say, some are fast enough to be considered "Revolvers". I do agree however, the term "Musket" or "Blaster" would have been prefered. This story, like most others, is quite good. However it requires a bit of work on spelling and planning. Like I tell everyone who uses the LK in their stories: The Lich King does not like to get his hands dirty. By this I mean that the LK would rather be sitting on the top of his throne plotting his revenge than going around Azeroth and personally taking captives. Despite this, its good and solid. Remember to put spaces after your " . " and to capitalize " i ".
Veroth
Veroth

Back to top Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty Sheesh

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Sheesh Guys You dont have to Get On My *** About it. -.-
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  ImStamper Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm

I made it in a hurry,give me a break Neutral besides how im supposed to run with big-ass gun in my pocket?
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

So heres me with my Background!-Made By Stamper Empty Uhm... H**L YA!

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm

HEEEEEEE** YAAAAAAA!!!
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  ImStamper Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Rolling Eyes Im gonna remake my story.
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

Post  ImStamper Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:19 am

EXTRA INFO! Im wanted by the goverment so i only give out some information of
of me.
Name:UNKNOWN
Height:UNKNOWN
Weight:UNKNOWN
Job: "The Killer" For Sunreavers.
Pets: None
Favorite Place: Murder's Row
Favorite Colour: Black
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum