The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycan / Survival roleplay.

5 posters

Go down

Here are some improvements we got from our respected guild members during a meeting . . there are multiple choices . . but remember .. if YOU CHOOSE you CANNOT re-edit your vote.

Lycan / Survival roleplay. I_vote_lcap27%Lycan / Survival roleplay. I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Lycan / Survival roleplay. I_vote_lcap27%Lycan / Survival roleplay. I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Lycan / Survival roleplay. I_vote_lcap45%Lycan / Survival roleplay. I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Lycan / Survival roleplay.

Post  Menelaus Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

This is a new roleplay featuring a Lycan Survival Roleplay , thanks to Fang / VerothTheDamned / Dusk the Vampire for the Inspiration . . . First of all . . the Story features a helpless village in Duskwood that is unaware that it's going to meet it's doom . . after defending their village from a multiple Defias / Scourge attacks they're attacked by The Lycan king who has awaken after a thousand years of slumbering . . in the Shadowfang realm . . the villagers strive desperately to defend themselves against this ruthless Rampage !

Role-Play
There are three factions in this roleplay:
1-The Villagers.
2-The Lycans
3-The Defias ( Unstable )

Goals
1-The Villagers : Villagers must survive this dreadful night until sunshine . . otherwise they're preys of the Merciless lycans.
2-The Lycans : They must infect as many defias / villagers as they can before sun rises . .
3-The Defias : They must steal goods from the village while abandoned . .to help their cause strengthed . . must also evade the Lycans at all costs. .

Roles
1-Civillian / Citizen / Farmer / Townsfolk / Peasant : They're the basic attack force of the villagers they use pitchforks / Shovels to defend themselves.
2-Blacksmith : They side with the Villagers they can enhance the Citizen's weapons to paralyze their enemies ( Either Defias or Worgen for 10 seconds )
3-Innerkeeper : They side with the villagers they can cure any wounded / infected citizen . . thus cleansing him from his transformation , if he dies . . there's no way to cure the desease.
4-Mayor : He is the primary leader of the villagers if he dies . .his faction downfalls.
5-Guard : They patrol the village they're immune to the Lycan's attacks but are weak against the infecting mist.

1-Lycan : They can bite one target per 1 minute their victims take 3 minutes before they transform into another Lycan.
2-Lycan King : The main villain he can be defeated only by sunshine like his followers .. once he bites . . his victim is transformed immediately but he can onlybite once per 1 minute.

1-Defias Thief : They steal crates when the worgen are busy chasing the townsfolk . . they're easily attacked but they can stealth .. thus evading the Villagers.
2-Defias Pillager : They possess the abillity to summon immunity shields to their camp , thus protecting them from any worgen's attacks for 1 minute this abillity cools down for 4 minutes.
3-Defias Baron : The faction leader of the defias . . if he dies . . his faction falls.
Menelaus
Menelaus
Admin

https://theundeadscourge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Nice.

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Nice.
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Great Idea, However...

Post  Veroth Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 pm

I think its great except that it felt a bit more like a play than an RP. Also, it seems some people didin't know what they could do. And certain things ((Such as people falling of their roofs and dying)) were unnnoticed.
Veroth
Veroth

Back to top Go down

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Re: Lycan / Survival roleplay.

Post  Gendoriu Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Can't believe that the lycan queen/Prince is leading, We were four where we last stopped and they were overwhelming us already then.
(not-so-seriouse start)What the fsck? Damn Lycan lovers, gonna set the pelt on fire onto those suckers.(not-so-seriouse stop)

Gendoriu

Back to top Go down

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Is this happenign today??

Post  Garrog Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Is this happening today??

Garrog

Back to top Go down

Post  iFang Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 pm

If I see a Lycan Queen or prince I'm going to /rage Mad
iFang
iFang

Back to top Go down

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Re: Lycan/Survival Roleplay.

Post  Dylahm Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:21 pm

I Find Myself standing alone, and walking into the fog alot. I LOVE to be Lycan.. But... What about my normal role?.... i'll think this over..... Fang Lets Be Friends pl0x
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  iFang Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Dylahm wrote:I Find Myself standing alone, and walking into the fog alot. I LOVE to be Lycan.. But... What about my normal role?.... i'll think this over..... Fang Lets Be Friends pl0x
Sure.
iFang
iFang

Back to top Go down

Lycan / Survival roleplay. Empty Yay!

Post  Dylahm Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Yaay! Thanks Fang!
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down