Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character)

Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character)

Post  Dylahm on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm For Allowing "Alts" Into the Guild. Because You May Join the Guild, Become a Lich, And think: "god... i Could Of Made a Ghost.. or a Deaathknight.. or a Acolyte..." I'M Not For us Having 92 alts in our guild. just 1 alt and one main Char. Because, That Would Be a Nice Deal. Because Sometimes, i Wan't To Rp As A Different thing, while be In this Guild. You may Say:"Durh Hur Hur But a Morph Ring On." The Morph Rings are never Good. You Can't Use spells in them ((Except the Kalec-X Morph Ring)) ((Btw That Ring is Reserved for Dylahm And Menelaus ONLY.))Because i Want My Alt in the Guild.. Perfect Role for him in the guild.. Perfectly Balanced..... But Dylahm Is The guild, and I Don't Want to Give Up My rank, Or make Dylahm leave. Just allow 1 Alt and Main. And Menelaus, For Your Terrain Bug, Restart Your Computer -.- Don't Reinstall. It Takes to long. lol! lol!

Last edited by Dylahm on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylahm
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Alternate Characters

Post  Veroth on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 am

I agree with the idea of having 1 alt in the guild, as Dylahm says I sometimes wish to RP as something else. There should be some restrictions to having alts for example, only certain ranks or with certain events / points. If alts are atleast restricted to atleast 1 I'm all for it.
Veroth
Veroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Thanks

Post  Dylahm on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 pm

I think Everyone will agree.
Oh yes, i am for 1 alt only.
thanks for the comment :lol!:
Dylahm
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Re: Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character)

Post  Menelaus on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

This is a little difficult for as you know this threatens guild Activity A LOT You can't afford how much you remain on your alt because you can barely get online, I tried the same thing with Dusk but he hadn't came on his Alt for a lot of time..that's also why it's not allowed.
Menelaus
Menelaus
Admin

View user profile http://theundeadscourge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Menelaus...

Post  Veroth on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:49 pm

I beleive that it may threaten activity if everyone makes an alt. However, as I am saying, restrictions placed on this can make certain nothing widespread would happen. For example, this could be achieved by passing an extremely hard test, available only to Liches, perhaps only after a certain while in the guild. Depending on what is done with this it could be something good for the guild, or a big dud.
Veroth
Veroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Re: Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character)

Post  iFang on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm

I agree with Menelaus, it WILL effect activity. Let's say, oh I'unno, for example: Naiden joins, takes the path of a Death Knight, becomes a Lich, rolls another person for Necromancer, doesn't like it, deletes his Necromancer and rolls another DK, then stays on that more than 'Naiden' if you don't get what I mean, it'll be an endless game of which is better and which is not. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by iFang on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed 'Path')
iFang
iFang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Meh

Post  Dylahm on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Even i Don't Like My idea Any more
((also i am sorry for getting mad))
Dylahm
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alternate Players (Same Person, Different Character) Empty Well

Post  Dylahm on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 pm

[quote="Dylahm"]I think Everyone will agree.
Oh yes, i am for 1 alt only.
thanks for the comment :lol!:[/quote]
Now i Don't Agree With My Self.... menelaus... My Have atleast 10 points back?
Dylahm
Dylahm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down