The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior...

2 posters

Go down

Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior... Empty Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior...

Post  FrostyNaiden Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm

I grew up in a normal village as everyone else...But my family was not normal...My father was a skilled warrior that fought for our land, and he wanted me to have the same destiny...He trained me from the age of nine...When i was seventeen he took me to orgrimmar...He wanted me to see a real slaughter, so he took me to the arena...That's when my life went up-side down... The huge orc fully armed fought against a human, who had nothing but peasant clothes and a knife to defend himself...Showing compasion for the human, I interrupted the fight right before the human was slaughtered, i grabbed my father's sword and stabbed the orc in the chest...I could hear my father's voice...He wanted me dead...I was banished from Kalimdor and escaped on a boat to The Eastern Kingdoms...I brought the human to stormwind, hoping for help, but even tho the human told the king what i did, It was not good enough...They chased me trough the streets of Stormwind, before i managed to escape trough the gates...I was not wanted in either of the lands...The Alliance didn't want me, The Horde didn't want me...After hiding in the forest for a year, I took my chance and stole armor, weapons and a mount, and ran off into the mountains...I settled a camp, and tought the only way was to slaughter them all...That's what i did, and the two factions saw me as a threat...A cold and hearthless killer that had to be removed...Finally they caught me, took my gear and sentenced me to death. Without any weapons or armor, they sent me to Northrend...land of the scourge... After months of being chased and ambushed, I travelled further into Icecrown, and met...him...The Lich King...He stared long at me with a cold and dead look, and i explained to him my story...He lifted his blade up in the air...I tought he was going to kill me, but no...He left me a choice...Death...or The Scourge...at that time i was mad and wanted revenge over the haters...So he made me a Death Knight and welcomed me to the army...Finally...I found someone...That wanted my presence and help...
FrostyNaiden
FrostyNaiden

Back to top Go down

Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior... Empty Re: Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior...

Post  Gordook Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 am

Very good but meeting The Lich King and talking to him seems to be impossible, If LK see you, he'll kill you without any words.

Gordook

Back to top Go down

Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior... Empty Re: Naiden: The Story of A Young Warrior...

Post  FrostyNaiden Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Meh...true...Then iiiiii...waaaaaassss...MURDERED! that's right, by a gang of groupies that wanted my voice. /nod
FrostyNaiden
FrostyNaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down