The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corruption Of an Gnome.

2 posters

Go down

The Corruption Of an Gnome. Empty The Corruption Of an Gnome.

Post  DarkEngineerPrinkels Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 am

In the City of Stratholme,when the people eat the infected grains and turned into zombie a Gnome engineer named Prinkels was saved by Mal'ganis with 1 condition,to join his forces and be a Corrupted Engineer.When Mal'ganis was killed by Arthas the gnome was free,and because his corruption was exiled from the Alliance.The Lich King found him in northrend and observing that his corpse and his soul are corrupted he gived the gnome the chance to join his army and make Plague bombs and Elixirs to infect the People.He accepted and now he is a part of the Scourge like the other Death Knight or Necromacers who are with Arthas.
Victory for the scourge!

DarkEngineerPrinkels

Back to top Go down

The Corruption Of an Gnome. Empty Re: The Corruption Of an Gnome.

Post  Dusk Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 am

I like your story, especially the fact that in general there are not truly many Scourge Engineers. The fact of Stratholme also made me think : "Hmph, really good.". I like your work and hopefully it can get longer or onto a second piece, victory to the Scourge indeed, good work my friend!

~Dusk the Vampire
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum