The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth of Retsu.

4 posters

Go down

The Rebirth of Retsu. Empty The Rebirth of Retsu.

Post  Retsuu Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am

Retsu, is an orphan who lived with a woman in a village not far from Deadwind Pass. On one tragic day, the village where Retsu was being held in was attacked by the Burning Legion. They destroyed the village, leaving no survivors. Except one.
Retsu...who was spared, because the demons felt a strange power flowing within her veins. They brought this child to their leader of the attack, Illidan, who could sense the power within her. "This child," He said. "This child has been blessed with the Demon's Kiss."
He saw the what the demonic power could do within Retsu, so he ordered for Retsu to be raised as one of their own. A human demon. Once Retsu was old enough to fight and carry out missions by herself, she was trained to use her powers to their will and was taught how to control that power. They used Retsu as a weapon.
The demons were very impressed with this blessed power she beheld. So, she was promoted to the highest rank of the demoniacs.
During one of her missions, which was to destroy a village owned by the Scarlet Crusade, she found a certain medalion. When she touched this madalion, she fell to the ground with a flash of light. The Demons had no idea what went wrong. So they ran to her aid. They found the madalion laying next to her body, glowing with a dark aura. They helped her up. She slowly regained her conscience, to find 3 demons holding her up. She let out a shriek of fear and begged for her life from the demons. They had no idea what was going on, untill they realised something. That madalion had drain Retsu of her blessed powers and had stored them within itself. The demons then knew that she was not one of their own anymore. So they were ordered to slay her, as one of the mortals. One of the demons, who was her most loyal companion, had to do the deed. So he held up his hand to her Heart, and with reluctance, he destroyed her soul. She fell to the ground slowly, and the demons walked away from the burning village, with the madalion still laying next to her body.
Their her body, left to rot, was discovered by a group of scourge Necromancers who were walking by on their way to pursue the Scarlet Crusade. They found the medallion and picked it up. The second they touched it. The memories, the darkness, the power of Retsu blinked in their heads. They dropped it instantly and realized what Retsu was. They went back to their headquarters and asked what they should do with Retsu. They were ordered to Raise her as their own. So they returned to her body. All gathered around her. Performed the ritual of rebirth and with success, Retsu was reborn, as a scourge. She had no idea what had happened in the past. So the necromancers said she was injured while on a mission with them. Retsu noticed the medallion next to her and inspected it. She knew it looked familiar. She touched it, and her past was revealed to her. The dark aura was growing even darker around the medallion. She knew who she was again. The Necromancers knew of her power and said to her: "We have granted you rebirth, now you are one of us."
She looked around and stood up. She nodded at the Necromancers. She picked up her medallion with her sleeves and hung it around her neck with a string, ensuring it does not touch her skin.
We walked back with the Necromancers and has been granted into the Scourge as an Acolyte. She has proven well, her rank and has impressed most of the Scourge. Now she in one of the Necromancers. Wrecking havoc onto the Light with her demonic powers she can use when she touches her medallion.

Retsu,

The Undead Demon.

Retsuu

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of Retsu. Empty Continued Backstory.

Post  Kishin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 am

Sorry for all the typing mistakes within my backstory. I typed it all in an internet café Lol but hopefully you all can still read it.

I forgot to add in 1 bit:

Because of Retsu's soul having been destroyed, she now seeks a new one. A powerful one. So she collects the souls of all her enemies and stores them within special orbs which conserve the power of the soul preserves it. And one day, she hopes to collect enough souls, to be able to merge them together and begin life anew, as a Demonic Titan.
Kishin
Kishin

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of Retsu. Empty Re: The Rebirth of Retsu.

Post  Trollere Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 am

Well its a LONG story but once you understand it its one of the best story's yet so Awesome job.I wouldn't take my time to type all that cus i am so lazy.
Trollere
Trollere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kishin Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 am

Hehe well thanks. Razz
Kishin
Kishin

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of Retsu. Empty Re: Rebirth of Retsu

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 pm

I Like it. Its very long.
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  ZikeusThePlagued Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Good job Rets,keep it this way Wink
ZikeusThePlagued
ZikeusThePlagued

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum