The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altonix's Story

+2
Dylahm
Altonix
6 posters

Go down

Altonix's Story Empty Altonix's Story

Post  Altonix Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am

Altonix, a Runeblade Wielding, Master of the Shadows. But he always wasn't the way he was now, his story is intriguing and complicated, twisting through time, his destiny is intwined with all of the Scourge, somehow, some way.

Altonix was born about Three Thousand years ago, in the golden city of Silvermoon, in the forests hidden to the north of Lordaeron. After about fourteen years, Altonix had matured greatly, he was learning in the ways of the Arcane and became a bright student in the Silvermoon Academy. He graduated about 5 years later with nowhere to go. So he decided to become an explorer, he traversed everywhere in Quel'Thalas and he even embarked to Lordaeron. He was known as one of the first Blood Elves to step foot in Khaz Modan, about 20 years afterward. He became famous throughout Quel'Thalas and soon reuinted with the love of his life and sweetheart from the Silvermoon Academy, Farenna Swiftblade. Soon they became engaged and were married, this happened about 100 years after Altonix's birth. After almost 500 years of marriage, the couple had not aged one bit, but war was about to break out in Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas, as the Troll Wars began. The Humans of Arathi and King Anasterian Sunstrider had allied to kill the Forest Trolls of Zul'Aman. Altonix was drafted to fight, and it resulted in a broken leg and a broken hip. He returned home stricken, Farenna tried to comfort him but Altonix simply could not forget all the things he'd seen, all the things that he did. As the guilt soon filled him to the point of insanity, Farenna left him, saying she had had enough and was going to look for a new soulmate, one who feels no remorse, whatsoever. Altonix was devastated, and soon was taken into First Aid care in the village of Tranquilien. There he stayed for 10 years trying to recoup from his loss, but it seemed impossible. After the ten years were up, Altonix left Quel'Thalas to begin exploring again. He took all he had with him, which wasn't much and embarked on a journey that continues to this day. Once he left Silvermoon, he wouldn't be going back for another thousand years. He journeyed from one end of Azeroth to another, whether on a boat, or on a gryphon or by foot. He explored exotic rainforests, steamy jungles, the calm depths of the sea, and the harsh barrens of the desert. After almost a thousand years in the wild, he noticed the world had started to age and grow corrupt, and soon fled back to the Eastern Kingdoms. But this was the time that the Orcs from Draenor had started to invade, the First War began and Altonix took the Alliance's side in the First War, and the war that followed subsequently. After almost Nineteen years since he had fought in the Second War, the Third War broke out, and he chose the Alliance's side yet again, but soon grew closer to the Scourge and the Burning Legion's power. He secretly followed Arthas as he pillaged Lordaeron, but he couldn't follow into Quel'Thalas for emotional reasons. Soon he realized the error of his ways and returned to the Alliance, just in time to battle Archimonde in the Battle of Mount Hyjal, he grew close to Malfurion Stormrage and Jaina Proudmoore during this time, but about 2 years after the end of the war, Altonix died of unknown reasons. He was 3,191 years old, almost as old as Anasterian Sunstrider who was now also dead. Soon, the Scourge found him and brought him to Lordaeron where they resurrected him as a Death Knight, unfortunately, Altonix still remembers his harsh past and seeks revenge on those who caused him pain. Now he is allied with the Undead Scourge and has ties to almost everyone, he seems to be the key to the destiny of the world.

Thanks for your patience in reading this!!
I hope you liked it!
-Altonix

Last edited by Altonix on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Altonix

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty Baahh.. Bahh... Lore Rape...

Post  Dylahm Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm

LORE RAAAAPEE!! Alleria MARIED TURULYON!!!!! READ TEH BOOKS!!!

Last edited by Dylahm on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty Alleria....

Post  Eraner Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 pm

She married Turalyon.
Eraner
Eraner

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty Too old...

Post  Gordook Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Living more then 3000 year is too OP, you are older then Kael'Thas, Maybe Malfurion, Jaina, Tyrande,...

Gordook

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty Re: Altonix's Story

Post  iFang Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Ehem, Gordook, Night Elves lived longer than him, and I wouldn't speak like that seeing yours is called 'The Banished One' Shocked
Anyways, it was pretty good. Very Happy
iFang
iFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordook Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Ohh I can't find a good title for my BG story.

Gordook

Back to top Go down

Post  Altonix Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Dylahm wrote:LORE RAAAAPEE!! Alleria MARIED TURULYON!!!!! READ TEH BOOKS!!!

she married meh first sherlock, and that was 1000 years ago, then married Turalyon like before the thir war, so shut up.....Blood Elves live a long time...Anasterian was almost 3500, and im not OP, so either say nice things or GTFO off my story. Kthxbai. oh and btw thanks fang Cool

Last edited by Altonix on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Altonix

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty O.O

Post  iFang Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:36 pm

You're welcome.. but seeing that edit Dyl. made.. er.. yeah, read the books and don't kill the lore, and if you're telling me to GTFO, I'll bust out mah ninja moves! No really, go by the lore, she DIDN'T marry you, sorry. Mad
iFang
iFang

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty QQ

Post  Gordook Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 am

How?
You said that he's 4000 years old

<startquote> He was 3,191 years old, almost as old as Anasterian Sunstrider who was now also dead. <Endquote> O.o

Gordook

Back to top Go down

Post  Altonix Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:39 pm

well anyway i really dont care, i edited it, i wasn't married to her, okay everyone happy!!!?!?! (gawd i can't even write mah own backstory without LORE RAPEEEE noobs) Sad Crying or Very sad

Altonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Kishin Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Kishin
Kishin
Kishin

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty Rawr. i Pwnzorz u.

Post  Dylahm Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Altonix wrote:well anyway i really dont care, i edited it, i wasn't married to her, okay everyone happy!!!?!?! (gawd i can't even write mah own backstory without LORE RAPEEEE noobs) Sad Crying or Very sad
We arent Lore rapist noobs. We can Get You Removed from the guild, Or Demote you for Insulting some one. Think Before you Talk. "Altonix"
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kishin Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:43 am

Stop this Drama at once. Altonix, great backstory and brilliant use of Lore.
Kishin
Kishin

Back to top Go down

Altonix's Story Empty RAWR.

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

It was a Great Backstory. Muhaahaaaaaaa
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content