The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD

Go down

Should Trollere Come Back?

Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD I_vote_lcap0%Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD I_vote_lcap0%Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD I_vote_lcap100%Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD Empty Trollere is gone ALMOST FOR GOOD

Post  Trollere Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 am

I came here to tell you this that im just about to quit Echeloned if my comp crashes cus of this patch and yes that's right Trollere will NEVER come back to Echeloned but i will be found in other games here are my names on those games firstly Battlefield Heroes:Huff Puff Muff,Ray20000 Wolfteam:SilentCut Rakion:Ray 2000 Counter Strike non steam=Somebody Evil well those are the games i am playing atm also there is a poll what do you guys think about me leaving if anybody is reading this now ill miss him/her anyways vote on the poll and i MIGHT come back if not ill miss the server and the guild but ill still hate Darabi XD anyways just vote
Trollere
Trollere

Back to top Go down