The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tale of Merdan.

Go down

The tale of Merdan. Empty The tale of Merdan.

Post  Merdan Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 am

In the begining of the Third war, Merdan grew up in the Hillsbrad Foothills, eventually in a province near Soutshore. Back then, Kel'thuzad haden't turnt against Lordaeron and he was quite Popular amongst the Youngstars and the Elders. Yet, thing were to Dramatically change, as the Kirin'tor, banned him from Dalaran, due to use of Necromancy. His followers in Soutshore, supported this 'School' of magic, wich later would become Necromancy, a Fleshcraft, where you play with the Power's controling life or dead. He formed the Cult of Damned, and in secret he had Agents/recruiters out in the Cities, scouting for potential members. It was that way, they discovered Merdan, a young boy on 18 years, that only wished for joy and fun. At first, they helped the Cult of Damned, until Kel'thuzad began training Necromancers, as the abuser's of this Magical art was called. They helped him spread the plauge, and Raise new armies that should gain the Scourge access to alot of the Lordaeron Kingdom, and help as the Backbone of the Scourge. Merdan, worked for him, and when he was first slain by Arthas, the Damned, where premused to have scattered. Yet it was a few, that knew of their existance. When Arthas was corrupted, he was sent to Gather and free the Disguised Necromancers and Acolytes, of the Damned and he did, Merdan left Arthas, after he had performed the task the Lich-king needed done. And he first came to Action, and helpt revive Kel'thuzad as a Lich. He then, swore Loyality again, this time too the Scourge, and not the Cult of Damned. And that's how he remains today.

I know it's abit to chew on, pardon my bad spelling. I'm not the best - Merdan.

Merdan

Back to top Go down

The tale of Merdan. Empty Re: The tale of Merdan.

Post  Merdan Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

I liked it yus. But ehmm, i gotta admit, it might be a little long, if your not the one that loves reading the crap out of you!

Merdan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum