The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireGirl's the Undefeated's story.

3 posters

Go down

Did you liked my background Story? (Please answer the 3 questions).

FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_lcap0%FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_lcap31%FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_lcap0%FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_lcap6%FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_lcap19%FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_lcap44%FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. Empty FireGirl's the Undefeated's story.

Post  FireGirl the Undefeated Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 am

FireGirl was born on a december 7th. Her mother has been a servitor of the Scourge and her father was a Deathknight working for the Lich King. They both died in a Scarlet invasion. FireGirl was hiding in his father's office wich became her Office later. The Scarlet was trying to kill her because her father betrayed thems. At 20 years old she started working for the scourge. She gained respect of others members fastly and became a Lich after 1 week in the guild. FireGirl is now working for the scourge as the Dimension Lich alien .

FireGirl the Undefeated

Back to top Go down

FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. Empty Re: FireGirl's the Undefeated's story.

Post  Dusk Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am

I liked your story, but it is abit short and could use a few touch-ups of grammar, and maybe abit more of a in-character look, as of how you joined the guild..whats it like..so on. But either way, good work FireGirl.

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. Empty Firegirls Back story

Post  Dylahm Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:02 am

Well... For First its Really Short.. Mine Is way Longer..and Second... well Nevermind..
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

FireGirl's the Undefeated's story. Empty Re: FireGirl's the Undefeated's story.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down