The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeratos/Zeratus Backgroundstory

3 posters

Go down

Zeratos/Zeratus Backgroundstory Empty Zeratos/Zeratus Backgroundstory

Post  Zeratos Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:26 am

My live started at the Sunwell when it was attacked by the Scourge. My Parents , Family and many others died exept my Sister and me survived. Before the Sunwell was destroyed my Parents told my Sister to run away i was a little Baby on this time so my Sister hold me and ran away. When she reached the Sun Reach Harbour my Sister , me and some other Elves was on a ship. Then the Sunwell exploded, we heard the screams of the left Fighter's... I saw something big there that looked like a Lich, that thing starred at me (Kel Thuzad) I was very araid and cryed. The detonation of the Sunwell catapulted our Ship away a old Highelf Archmage tryed to safe us whit his Powers he brang the Ship down to the Ocean but then he was very weak. After some days a the Weather was very awful it was very stormy. The Ship was strong hited by the storm, Our Ship capsized. When the storm was over i woke up at a beach in the arms of my Sister i started to cry and my Sister woke up and the other survived Elves. My Sister was gone whit me to search for food she only returned whit some Fruits and a Coconut she gave me the Coconutmilk, I didn't liked it but it was the only thing that i could drink. After a few days the other Elves teleported everyone back to Silvermoon but something was changed the other Bloodelves didnt really liked us they always "said leave Silvermoon" , then Lor'Themar Theron came and said "Leave them allone" He gave us a House near Silvermoon. After some years my Sister left me, Lor'Themar Theron had adopted me. When I was 15 years old he learned me the fighting , killing and the hunting.

When i was 21 years old I became a mission purpose of it was it to kill Dread Commandant Thalanor and Darion Mograine. So i went to Acherus whit the thinking i will kill them fast when I was there was a troop of elite Deathknights attacked me but i lost the fight so they improsoned me and brang me in the center of Acherus then i saw the Lich King and Darion Mograine in front of me the Lich King said : ,, You will serve me for ever , hahaha“. Then he stung me into my heart after that I raised up as a Deathknight. After some times I was sended to a church of the Argent Dawn there I saw Trion Fordring the father from Darion Mograine. Trion told Darion something then the Lich king came and attacked us Darion attacked him but the Lich King strikes him to the ground after that Tirion attacked the Lich king , the lich king fell most of meters away then he flee away. Then Tirion made the Argent Crusade. When I wanted to rode away Tirion stoped me and said :,, Young Death Knight get over here.“I went to him then he told me something about the holy light I was interessed and then he said flee! from the lich king flee to your homecity then I felt new hope and I get strong again I got my own will back.Then I rode back to Silvermoon whit my Acherus Charger.

When I was in Silvermoon Lor'Themar said to take off my Hood, I didnt wanted to because he will see my Blue Eyes and Snowy White Hairs. Then he take it off from me he starred amazed to me and called his Guard they tryed to knock down me but I ran away before they could catch me. I heard Lor'themars Voice that said Never return to my City, Death Knight!
So i rode away. One day I saw a pretty a Girl is fighting a Beast, I powerfully charged that Beast and slayed it whit my Fists.
She huged me then and said "Thank you, your're a Hero". I felt that she loves me or something. I said "Whats your name". She answered "Valentinette and yours?" , "Mine is Zeratos, do you want to come whit me im really lonely in my Journey" She said then : Sure, I am very lonely too and your're a Death Knight too and not evil like the others". Then she got on my Horse and we rode away.
Whit a little secret that I wanted to tell her later.

A few months later fought the Lichking on the top of theIcecrowncitadel its was a terrible bloody battle the Lichking has got many stabs of my sword but its looked like my sword just tickles him then he parried my hit and my sword flow away then he stabed me i thought i will die now when i tryed to get my sword he just took my sword and stabs me whit my own sword and he gone away.
When i woke up and took my last breath i felt too much rage and got mad i stood hurry up and brutall Shadownova that destroyed some parts of the Icecrown then i fainted and slept again.When i slept i dreamed something there was a cold and dark dude on a horse whit a sword in the hand and he looks like a knight he starred at me and pointed whit the sword to me then i he said use my power death knight i am a part of you you are me and i am you! Then he disappeared.
I woke up and my hands was icecold there was a banner of the Scourge infront of me i just starred on it and its was frozen i was really confused what that was then i looked on my hand and its was again Icecold.I thought i got some new spells i tested that ice thing everytimes and i done it perfect.
A horse rode to me and i felt the same aura like mine in it i get up on the horse and the horse brang me to a secret place there was a necropole whit a gate whit seals i broke the seals and gone in it there i saw a armor i heard voices wheres saying take me on i am yours i took the armor on when i put the helm on then i felt so much power i saw pictures of dieing peoples a picture of the Lichking that gots stabed by me and more suff.
Then i saw a writing on the floor what i cant read. Then i felt i became stronger and stronger The Dark Knight was created at that Night. Whit my new power i rode back to my little Village where Valentinette is waiting for me. I thought now its time for it.... that i ask her....

Later something stoped me when I was riding a Woman stoped me she said "It is you brother?" I silenced then I said "Who are you?". She said then shes my Sister i could not believe that but it was true I wanted to took her to my Home, but she didnt wanted she just gave me a Polearm and said " that is more than a Polearm our Father weared that weapon, he told me : give that to Zeratos when hes old enought and ready for it" I took them and wanted to know whats so special on that Weapon. She answered "You will find that out" Then she ran away. I took it and used it in a battle and tought "That Polearm has a good conduct in hiting".

Years later.... I rode lonely whit my Acherus Charger suddely a Frost Wyrm the Lich King was on him then a small Group of Deathknights threw Icy Chains to me and inprisoned me in Ice... The Lich King started to talk and said:,, You can't escape of my Will... You will be a Knight of the Scourge again but first you must penitence your action of fleeing... you must stay inprisoned in Ice for 10 years." And then he froze me froze me fully...

((I hope you ppls will read the whole story or just a bit of it I want comets please and i know the grammar sucks.. >.< , thinking about what shall happen then... D: There is no End wtf that story gets bigger and bigger trust me...))
Zeratos
Zeratos

Back to top Go down

Zeratos/Zeratus Backgroundstory Empty Backstory

Post  Veroth Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Its a good story overall, but please work on your spelling. Most of it is good and makes sense, but remember: The Lich King does not like to get his hands dirty, so it would be very unusual for him to go after you.
Veroth
Veroth

Back to top Go down

Zeratos/Zeratus Backgroundstory Empty Re: Zeratos/Zeratus Backgroundstory

Post  Zeratos Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 am

I know that the Lich King doesn't likes it... I did't had a good inspiration when i wrote it. :/
Zeratos
Zeratos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:33 pm

It was a very nice..long..overall story. But yet, I must aswell say that you need to work on your grammar and planning out abit. But yes, overall it was a very nice story, and if you touch and patch your grammar here and there, a Part 2 would be excellent! Keep up the good work!

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeratos Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 am

And yes the grammar .... I do work on it and the Part 2 is already in work. :p The title is "Journey in Ulduar"
Zeratos
Zeratos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum