The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that

4 posters

Go down

Want me back?

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that I_vote_lcap0%Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that I_vote_lcap0%Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that I_vote_lcap100%Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that Empty Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that

Post  ImStamper Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 am

So Should i? Im a not a very good decider so Help me out here.
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that Empty I doubt it.

Post  Veroth Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Unless Menelaus comes back and miraculously saves the already dead guild, you shouldn't come back. You'll be alone most of the time and get bored, eventually leaving again. I don't beleive a poll of this size is necessary for this sort of decision.

~Veroth Suspect
Veroth
Veroth

Back to top Go down

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that Empty TRUEEE DATT!

Post  Dylahm Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm

TRUE DAT!
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that Empty Re: Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that

Post  ImStamper Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 pm

I made a Alt....name would be Flash. Just to keep a eye on this guild. Maybe try to rescue it from fall down the pit of fail. Very Happy
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that Empty Re: Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that

Post  Kishin Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Do Skystriders accept all races?
Kishin
Kishin

Back to top Go down

Post  ImStamper Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am

I guess.
ImStamper
ImStamper

Back to top Go down

Should i come back?Come on i even made a poll for that Empty Hint hint.

Post  Dylahm Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Sky Striders Luff teh Trees. Dylahm No Likey Da' Trees. Dylahm Likey Da' BURNIN trees. Dylahm Happah when tree Burn. Dylahm Hungry. Dylahm eat a apple.
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down