The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richards well uhm....Story----Uhm just read it.

Go down

Richards well uhm....Story----Uhm just read it. Empty Richards well uhm....Story----Uhm just read it.

Post  Richard. Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am

My...Backstory is...Unknown....You all have the possibility to discover it so all pieces fall together....But....Richard...Once wrote a book about it.....Which was burned and only shards of dialogues descriptions and pictures where found....The only thing Richard says.... Are his titles ...and his biggest hobby....killing things....

Were the Fors--- My story begins in tir---glad-- Where I learned the Da----ts. After some lonesome trav---ing I found my long lost-------- After I found --- We travelled alongside each other each filling the others ---- But then -------- Happened ((The rest is lost))

After I got ---way out of ----- I wanted to track----- But I got lost myself in --- a---Jumped -----((The page is to charred to read further))

Then I came to a Tall building.....Which was ca-------- It had a great darknes inside it so I didn't go in....((Then all pages are missing))

And now...I'm here to get vengeance on those who opposed me.

Richard.

Back to top Go down

Richards well uhm....Story----Uhm just read it. Empty Re: Richards well uhm....Story----Uhm just read it.

Post  Dusk Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 am

I like your story, I like how you expressed how this book was burned, but really it would have been prefered by my end that maybe you edit it for to make it so not short tid-bits of the book were found, but burnt and seared pages, because I myself was not a fan of trying to find out what you meant. Razz But all in all good work.

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down