The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm

3 posters

Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm

Post  Dylahm Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:50 am

Dylahm, Was a Human Paladin Fighting the Scourge... He Had High Hopes at The Time to Become a Great Paladin, But when the Scourge Invaded Lordaeron, He Died, With his Fellow Men.... He Did Not Die Peace Fully... The Undead Began Rising Corpses.. He Had Become a DeathKnight... He Enjoys Torturing People, Killing Defencless Animals.... Slaying the Holy, And Believing, That If One was to Live, One Was to Die.... He Is Under the Command of the Lich King... Arthas, The One True King...... Now To go Before His Death.
When He Was a Boy... He Wasn't Normal... He Believed that Skelatons Would Burn Citys... His Parents Made Him Believe that Was Just Wrong...
But Soon Enough, He Was a Paladin........... He Befriended a Orc, But He Was Sentenced to kill The Orc. The Orc Begged for Mercy......
Dylahm:"Karazik, I Have to Kill You... It's Complicated.."
Karazik:"No Please! I Beg Of You Please!!"
Dylahm:"I'm Sorry.. *swings His Blade Decapitating the Orc* I Had to Kill You.."
After That, The Lordaeron Did not think He was a Traitor.. He At His Heart Wanted a way To Destroy Lordaeron... Then The Scourge Came....
PART 2
When the scourge came, He Was Ordered to Kill As Many As He can....... He Did as He was Ordered... Then His Death Came.. While Dying, He Thought, What Will become of me?... His Soul.. Was Twisted.. Destroyed, Desacrated, Ruined.. He Was Then.. Just a Mindless Being.. Untill He Became a... Deathknight..... He Now Only Wants to Kill The Living..... He Only Wants to Kill Them... Kill Anything that lives... Because He Is Dylahm.... And Dylahm is The Harbringer Of Shadows.......
~ Dylahm, Harbinger Of Shadows

Last edited by Dylahm on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty Re: The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm

Post  Dusk Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:35 am

It was a good story either way, but mine is abit longer, check out mine. 12 Parts already. But I like your guys's work, it's really nice. You could use a touch-up of not using so many capitals on words, but either then that your good.

~ Dusk the Vampire
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty Re: The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm

Post  Dylahm Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Sorry But i Like using Capital Letters.
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty Dylahms Backstory

Post  Veroth Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 am

Hello Dylahm. I like your story, it is a good one. As Dusk says, try not to use capitals as much, only use them when you begin a sentence, after a . or when you say I or I'm. One question however, did Dylahm from the beggining of his life have that small bit of evil? Or was it only after he died?

-Veroth Suspect
Veroth
Veroth

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty Well.. He wasnt

Post  Dylahm Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am

He Wasnt evil While a Kid, But he is Evil after death.
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty Rise of The True Dark One...... Dylahm

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:55 am

Chapter 2: His Teenager years.((This will Be Explained IC.)) Setting: Age 15, a Hard, Cold Winter Night At Lordaeron City.
As He Rose From His Bed, he Noticed That it was Still Dark Outside... He Had Thought it was Night still. He Stood Up, and walked to his room's door, and Opened the door. his Mom and younger brother were awake.He walked into the room and sat Down."Mother, i Believe its Night Still. Why are you and Timmy Awake?"Said Dylahm."Dylahm, Its Morning... Don't You Know the Dalaran mages were to Come in the Morning?"Said his Mother. "Ah.." Replied Dylahm. he sat Down and ate his Soup. "So the magi came?" Dylahm said. "Yes Poppet." Replied his Mother. "I Wan' Play! Screamed Timmy ((his Younger Brother)) "were is Father?" Spoke Dylahm. "He Sh-*At that Moment To house's Door Slammed open and Dylahms Father Walked in.*-Ould be....." Said Mother. "'Ey Dylahm!" Father Exclaimed "The Paladin Man Said He'll Recommend you For Pala... Pala.. *Sneezes* Paladin Training." Finished Father. "Thank you."Dylahm Replied.. Just then a Horde Of Snowflakes Come Rushing Pass the Door, Some Coming in the small House. "Winter!" Cried Timmy. Timmy Ran out the door to Play, With the Other Children in the snow "Well... i Have a feeling Something will Happen When im a Paladin."Dylahm Spoke..... His Father Just Stared. And Dylahm, Knowing His Father Is a Drunk, and Has Had Sexual Relations With other Women After He Was Married With His Mother, Sharpened a Knife Underneath The Table. Waiting to Get Revenge, And Teach His Father a Lesson. Suddenlly, Timmy Ran through the door way, and Shut the door Behind him. and Screamed "BLIZZARD!!!!" Dylahm Stared... He Remembered His Child Hood, The Day He Burst through the same door, and His Older Brother had a Knife, Ready to Kill His Own Father... He at That Day Screamed "Blizzard..." Then On that same Childhood day.. 30 seconds after he bursted In, His Older Brother From the Panic, Threw The Knife up in the air From Being Scared, The Knife landed with tip stuck in his hands, But there was a Second knife, which fell from its Holding spot Above his Older Brothers Head, which Fell and Landed in his head. Killing his older Brother. Then he Phased back into reality, and Ducked, Underneath the table and threw the knife into the fire. Timmy Gasped. His Father Was Amazed. and his mother, So Happy Because she didn't Lose her Second son..
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The True Dark One... Dylahm Empty Rise of The True Dark One...... Dylahm

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:22 am

Part 2 Of Chapter 2. as his family Walked to the church, The Local Potion Store Opened. "Mother, Can We Go to the potion store after church? " said dylahm. "sure Honey." Replied Mother. After Church, They Went to the Potion Shop. Dylahm Looked at a Potion named: "Potion of Lesser Polymorph".The Discription Wrote: Use on your friends Or yourself to turn yourself into a Animal for 2 Minutes. He Looked at the Price: 1 copper For 5 Bottles. he Looked at his Coins. He had 3 Copper. He thought: "i Can Buy 15 bottles? I still have 5 more copper at the house... im going to all 15.. But wait.. *He Looks at his Small Back Pack...* these are small i can buy fifteen. ((each are 3 quarters of a Inch wide, and 2 inches tall))... Maybe i could Experiment with some.. yeah Ill Do that." He Put the Coins down on the Shops counter. he put the Potions in his Pack. He turned and Looked at his mother and brother... His Mother was looking at Sleep potions to help Timmy Sleep, and timmy was looking at a Troll Blood Potion. "Dylahm, What Do these red potion do?" Said timmy. "They Help You live longer in combat." Replied Dylahm. He turned and looked at a potion called "Lightworks". "Hey Timmy You will Like this..." Dylahm Said. Then, Timmy said "What is it?!" "its a Lightworks Potion.. It Lights Up the area, and takes the form of What ever it was made to look like....." Said Dylahm. The Discription said: Takes the form of a baby Dragon. he Looked at the other Type of lightworks one. It wrote: takes the form of a Rat. "Well i Guess Mother will let you have the Dragon one.." Dylahm Said. "How Long does it last?" timmy Said Exitedly. "2 Dings of the Bell Tower." Dylahm said. "How Many times can i use it?!" timmy said. "as Much as you want... for a Year." Timmy Cheered. "its.. 8 copper.." Said Dylahm Sadly. Then His Mother stepped to were they Where and Said: "ill Pay for it"
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 am

Chapter 3. Setting: 10 Minutes Before his Death. Age: 26
"The Undead are Beating Us Sir!" a footmen Yelled. "Keep fighting SOLDIERS!!!! -7 Minutes Before His Death- "Gah" Dylahm Screamed. "Get The Archers READY!!" He Yelled. the footmen yelled "YES SIR!!!" -5 minutes before Death- "DIE YOU FOUL BEAST!!!!!!" He Swang His Sword Decapitating it. "This Would be Easier if i Wouldn't Of Killed Karazik!" -1 Minute before Death-"HOLY!! .... What Is that THING?!" The Abomanation Slowly ran Towards Him. -10 Seconds Before Death- "YOU AREN'T TAKING ME DOWN!!!!!" He swang his Blade at the Hordes Of Undead. Then He Saw a Deathknight, The Deathknight Swang a Hammer At Him Making him Unconsious. then He Beat Dylahm with the Hammer until Dylahm Died but When Dylahm Looked at the Deathknight, The Deathknight's Face was the same as his Older Brother's. Then, 3 Footmen came and Killed the Deathknight, Only to be slaughtered by the Undead.... This Is the Story Of Dylahm, The True Evil.
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down