The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP))

3 posters

Go down

Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP)) Empty Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP))

Post  Dylahm Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Timmithan, ((Timmy)) Was One Of the Many Secondary Characters, Who Were in Dylahm's Backstory.. Timmithan will Be the Rper Of all Rps Of Were I Play A Good Character. Remember, Same Character as Dylahm

BACKSTORY:
Timmithan, Was a Very Energetic boy, who always thought that if, One Was to Fight for the Light, one was to live. He Is Now A Adventurer, and He Had Changed his Name To Dylahm, to Honor his brother, Dylahm. He Does Not know Dylahm his a Scourgie. So Remember, there is 2 Dylahms.

He Also Dyed his Hair Blue.

This is What He looks like http://www.imgplanet.com/images/uohhxxzy01e1gt1cpnp6.jpg Click On the Link.

Oh, and Timmy is Now Dead *Cryz* Veroth Killed him. so... No real use for this.....
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down

Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP)) Empty Wait wait wait waiiit...

Post  Veroth Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

...When exactly did I kill him? And... how?
Veroth
Veroth

Back to top Go down

Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP)) Empty It wasn't Veroth

Post  Trollere Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Remember? IT WAS ME MUHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil The guy screamed like a pig =) even tho i wasn't on when i killed him i still killed him CRY ABOUT IT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !!!!
Trollere
Trollere

Back to top Go down

Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP)) Empty Re: Timmithan ((Dylahm's Brother In RP))

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down