The Undead Scourge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathRanims Backstory. (in first persan)

2 posters

Go down

DeathRanims Backstory. (in first persan) Empty DeathRanims Backstory. (in first persan)

Post  DeathRanim Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Hello fellow undead scourge. I am DeathRanim. I was once A Horde hero. But I chose to join the Lich King In order to spread pain and fear In the very people that loved me. But to swear my soul to the Lich King, I had to get there first. It was a very long trip. Filled with an uncountable amount of dangers and perils. When I had arrived they rejected me. I pushed and pushed and they eventually gave me a task. I was to pick out a citizen fleeing from Havenshire, and kill him.

I did as they said and by the end of the day i had murdered countless numbers of innocent people. My initiation was over.

When Mograine and his fellow Deathknights rebelled I stayed with the King and watched his defeat from Ebon Hold. The other Deathknights returning free to do as they wished threw me out. Realizing I did not wish to be with the alliance or horde fighting against what I worked so hard to become.

I fled to a number of locations, and ended up talking to Menalaus. Now I serve the King and my superiors In the Undead Scourge.

DeathRanim

Back to top Go down

DeathRanims Backstory. (in first persan) Empty Good story

Post  Dylahm Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm

I Like the story. Have part 2!
Dylahm
Dylahm

Back to top Go down